Terms & conditions
All clients must agree to the conditions of boarding as outlined below.
General boarding conditions
I understand that while every care will be given to my animal(s), they are boarded entirely at my own risk.
I acknowledge that it is the policy of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery to allow the dogs under its care to exercise outside their kennels and within common exercise areas along with another dog or dogs of compatible nature. I consent to my dog(s) being exercised and indemnify Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery against any suit or claim arising from any loss or injury to my dog(s) whilst being so exercised.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood and am bound by the conditions of boarding as stated below.
- (client name) guarantees that (pet’s name) has up to date vaccinations covering the pet’s entire planned stay at Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
- There is no refund or credit for early holiday returns. All board rates are charged on a calendar day basis and the full period booked will be charged.
- If (pet’s name) has fleas or is dirty on arrival a hydrobath will be given and charged for without notice.
- My pet will be on the following medications during their stay: _________________
All medications must be in original packaging accompanied by Vet instructional label.
- Normal and group rates for dog kennels are based on shared accommodation.
- Normal rates for cat kennels are based on solo accommodation. Normal and group rates are based on shared accommodation.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- (client name) agrees to pay all costs and charges not later than the day of admittance of the pet to Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery and any additional charges incurred by (pet name) must be paid when (pet’s name) leaves Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
- (pet’s name) must be dropped off and picked up within the advertised operating hours of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery or its appointed agents. Any out of hours actions are at the discretion of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery and may be charged for.
- (client name) agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and all veterinarian costs for (pet name) during the time the said pet is in the care of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
- Under no circumstances will Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery, or any of its employees or agents, be held responsible for any items lost, destroyed or left behind on these premises such as toys, bedding, collars, etc.
- Under no circumstances will Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery, or any of its employees or agents be responsible for Paralysis Tick, Canine Influenza, Cat Flu, injury, sickness, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may occur to any animal staying at Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
- If all charges are not paid, Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery has the right to offer (pet’s name) for sale. If such sale does not secure a price adequate to cover the cost of the debt, (client name) is liable to Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery for the difference. Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery may take this course of action if not advised of a pick up date within two weeks of the advised dates.
- By signing these conditions and leaving (pet name) with Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery, (client name) certifies to the accuracy of all information given about (pet name). (client name) acknowledges that the signing of this contract shall create a lien over (pet name) in favour of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery. This lien will exist for so long as moneys are owing pursuant to this contract.
- (client name) agrees to give permission to Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery to allow personal information regarding (client name) and (pet name) to be given to or received from a duly licensed veterinarian.
- (client name) agrees to be solely responsible for the behaviour of (pet name) while the pet is in the care of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery.
- The owner acknowledges that if the said pet is found to be dirty, has fleas or requires grooming on arrival the resort will make all reasonable effort to contact the owner. If no contact can be made the resort will commence to rectify the issue and charges may apply.
- The Glanmire manager has the right to refuse admission of any animal and no reason given.
Payment and other conditions
- We recommend that all pets are booked in by 12pm to give our staff time to feed and settle them in (see opening hours).
- If your pet is not properly vaccinated, it cannot be accepted for boarding (see vaccination requirements).
- There are no refunds or credits for early holiday returns.
- Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery supplies all premium pet foods, bedding and toys. Any food sent with your pet will need to be packaged in daily portions clearly labelled with the pet’s name and the date it is to be used. Any food sent with your pet will need to be packaged in a tupperware type container clearly labelled with the pet’s name and the quantity to be used per day. Any tinned food must be individually labelled. All medication must be clearly marked as to frequency and amount and in its original vet packaging (medications incurs an extra charge).
- All charges must be settled at or prior to the pet’s arrival at the kennel.
- Confirmation fee of $50.00 required during peak periods for all NSW school holidays and all Public Holidays. Confirmation fee required within seven days of making the booking. The booking cannot be confirmed until the booking fee is paid. The booking fee is not refundable or transferable.
Should your pet need vet treatment during your pet’s stay at Glanmire we will…
- Try to contact you on the contact numbers that you have left (it is your responsibility to leave us contact numbers)
- Should we be unable to contact you we will make the decision in the best interest for the pet acting within the terms of the boarding contract
- The pet will be taken to the vet of our choice unless told and noted by the client on the bottom of the boarding contract to take to a specific vet
- All vet bills will be required to be paid by the pet’s owner as per the contract of boarding
- Should your pet be taken to SPR’s choice of vet a fee will be charged for transport and time spent at vet. (Est. from $40.00 transport, plus labour and van sterilisation if needed. After hr or public holidays will incur a surcharge)
- Should you request to have your pet taken to a vet of your choice for treatment we will charge a cost for transport (cost depends on vet location and time spent at vet) (from $40.00 transport plus labour, and van sterilisation if needed. After hours or public holidays will incur a surcharge)
- It is at the discretion of Glanmire Boarding Kennels & Cattery to have the vet come to the kennels to treat the pet and vet travel is to be paid by the pet’s owner as per boarding contract.
Please contact us if you need any further information. We know how important your pet is to you and we are sure their stay with us will be an enjoyable one.